We want to be sure you know what you’re signing up for, and this is our agreement with you to be sure you get what you paid for.
- You are responsible for ensuring the integrity of your files, there is no warranty included with this service. You should ensure you have proper backups before using the service.
- Under NO circumstances will Exactly WWW LLC be liable to you for any cost arising from your use of the service.
- All users of the EWWW Image Optimizer are provided free support. Priority support is given to all paying customers and we do not work on weekends unless all hell breaks loose.
- Easy Image Optimizer subscriptions have a defined amount of bandwidth available per month. Exceeding the limits of your subscription will require an upgrade. These limits are subject to change and may vary depending upon the source of your visitor traffic. Failure to complete a required upgrade in a timely manner may result in termination of services.
- Unlimited subscriptions are also subject to the Easy IO bandwidth limits. Unlimited Compress API keys are expected to be used reasonably and normally in order to protect the quality of service offered to all users. If we detect unusual API usage, we’ll email you to resolve the situation. In extreme cases, we may be required to restrict API usage.
- Refunds: Unused API purchases may be refunded. Easy IO subscriptions may be refunded within 30 days if your site has not consumed in excess of 100 GB (gigabytes) of bandwidth. No refunds are available for products/services that have a free trial period.
- Subscriptions: You may cancel any subscription at any time on your account page. There are no penalties for doing so, but neither will any refunds be issued beyond what is described above. If you have a “legacy” PayPal API subscription, you may also cancel it from within your PayPal account.
- Prohibited uses:
- You may not use our services for any activity that is unlawful in the United States including illegal gambling operations or sale of illegal items.
- We do not offer services to any adult content sites. Sites displaying pornography and other obscene materials, or offering sexually-related services such as prostitution, escorts, pay-per view, adult live chat features are not permitted to use our platform. Any such sites forfeit the right to receive support and may request a refund of any unused services in accordance with above refund policy.
- EWWW IO does not actively monitor files stored on our network and servers and all content distributed by your account is the sole responsibility of you, the client. Under no circumstances will EWWW IO be responsible for the behavior of our clients or their users when found to be distributing protected or illegal content. If contacted by an authority in the event of an illegal situation regarding any of the above, we will co-operate fully in any investigations they decide to make against clients found to be breaking the law.
- Any abusive behavior will result in immediate account termination. This includes, but is not limited to: insulting remarks, profanity, threats, and harassment. If you cannot restrain yourself and at least pretend to be a decent human being, we don’t want your business.
- Every image processed counts, regardless of results of the optimization. API servers do not store images, so there is no way of knowing if an image was already processed. We’ve gone to great lengths to ensure the EWWW Image Optimizer plugin does not double-optimize images unless you (or a plugin you installed) force it to.
- A single image on your website may have one or more resizes (or twenty). Each of these will count against your quota. If this confuses you, contact us for clarification BEFORE you start optimizing.
- Your files will not be stored on the API server after optimization without your permission. Your images belong to you, and we respect that.
- You may use your API key on multiple websites.
- You are responsible for the protection of your API key. If you suspect unauthorized use of your API key, please contact us immediately.
- Your API key will continue to be valid for as long as you maintain your subscription or have image credits available. You may cancel your subscription at any time, and continue to use pre-pay options only if you choose. If you cancel your subscription, you will be billed for any balance due upon termination of the subscription.
- All plugins, unless otherwise stated, are licensed under the GNU General Public License (http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html) version 2.0 or later.
- Plugins sold and distributed by Exactly WWW, LLC are done so in the hope that they will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
- Because the number and variety of plugins available for WordPress is vast and wide, we do not guarantee that our plugin(s) will function with all third-party plugins, themes or browsers of any kind. We do not assume responsibility and will not be held responsible for any conflicts or compatibility issues that may occur due to third-party software. We assume no responsibility for any data loss as a result of installing or using our plugins. Should conflicts occur with third-party software, we may provide support at our discretion.
- Support for plugins sold and distributed by Exactly WWW, LLC is only available for those who have an active, paid license.
- We will provide instruction and/or supporting documentation regarding setup, configuration, and technical troubleshooting as it pertains to our products. We do not provide support for third-party integrations and may ask that you disable these add-ons to better assist you.
- Support and updates are granted for the duration of the license purchased, either one year or one month. After the license interval is completed, the purchaser must renew their license in order to continue receiving support and updates for the items purchased. For purchases that include an automatically renewing subscription, support will be provided for as long as the subscription remains active.
- Support and updates are provided as long as a given plugin is actively in development. Should any one of the following occur, Exactly WWW, LLC will no longer be responsible for providing support for downloaded software:
- The purchased plugin is no longer actively developed as a viable product under Exactly WWW, LLC.
- EWWW Image Optimizer or the parent company is purchased or bought out by another company.
- WordPress is no longer actively developed.
- The founder, Shane Bishop, gets hit by a bus, struck by lightning, trampled by wildebeasts, you get the idea, it’s all the same. Shane dies, and all bets are off.
- Whilst we attempt to provide the best support possible for our plugins, we do not guarantee that any particular support query can, or will be answered to the extent, or within a time-frame that the inquirer is completely satisfied.
- Automatic updates are available as long as your license key is valid and active.
- Exactly WWW, LLC grants each customer one or more non-transferable license(s) to use the software for internal use, and as defined by the terms set in the customer’s chosen license package.
Where the license package allows the software to be used on multiple sites, the customer/license-holder may not sell the originally-purchased license key provided by Exactly WWW, LLC, to other users of the license (such as clients) for commercial benefit. Additionally, the customer may not sublicense, to any person or entity, any rights to distribute the software or license key. Exactly WWW, LLC will only provide support services to the original customer/license-holder with a legitimate license key, and consider any other uses of this license key for support queries as fraudulent.
- After we have processed your payment successfully, you will receive an email with your order number and other purchase information. Your license key is available in your account area along with your plugin downloads. You can download the plugin by logging into the account created for you when purchasing the plugin and clicking on the appropriate link.
- Should you not receive an email containing your information, you can contact us to request your purchase information.
- Access to re-download purchased files will be granted so long as your license key is valid. If a license key expires, download access to the associated files will be discontinued until such time as the license key is renewed. This includes access to previous versions of extensions that were available at the time the license key was active.
- Plugins are sold as automatically recurring subscriptions that renew each year (or month) on the anniversary of the purchase date. This applies to all paid-for extension licenses.
- This subscription will automatically renew at the end of the annual/monthly license term unless the purchaser cancels their subscription prior to the automatic renewal date.
- You may cancel your subscription at any time from your Account page on the EWWW Image Optimizer website.
- If you choose to cancel your subscription you will no longer receive updates and support for the extension when your license expires.
- The renewal price will be the full plugin price as published at the time of initial purchase, exclusive of any discounts.
- Renewal payments are non-refundable. We will send you an email at least one week prior to your renewal date, and you may use this opportunity to cancel your subscription before the renewal payment is automatically processed.
- By purchasing our product(s), you indicate and consent that you have read and agree to the Terms & Conditions listed and detailed on this page. We reserve the right to change or modify the current Terms and Conditions without prior notice or consent.